Inertia Reels | Fall Arrest Blocks
- Kratos FA2030002 2.5m Retractable Fall Arrester W/ Webbing Lanyard£ 97.29 £51.79 £62.15Various Models Available
- Kratos FA2030302 2.5m Retractable Fall Arrester W/ Webbing Lanyard£ 121.45 £54.66 £65.592.5 Webbing Lifeline
- Abtech TORQ 2.4m Inertia Fall Arrest Device - AB2.4T£68.62 £82.342.4m Webbing Lifeline
Type: Mini Fall Arrest Block Learn More
- Kratos FA2050202 2m Olympe-S2 Retractable Fall Arrester W/ Polymer Casing & Webbing Lanyard£ 169.45 £76.24 £91.492m Webbing Lifeline Type: Mini Fall Arrest Block Learn More
- Kratos FA2050102 2.0m Polymer Casing W/ Webbing Lanyard£ 190.35 £85.67 £102.80
2m Webbing Lifeline
General Fall Arrest / Mini BlockLearn More
Inertia Reels and Fall Arrest Blocks
Fall arrest blocks are known as several different names, including inertia reels, inertia blocks, retractable fall arrest blocks and self-retracting lanyards (SRL).
They are used to reduce the fall distance for people working at height which in turn means there is less chance of any fall related injuries and can also enable a safer and easier rescue should the need arise.
Fall arrest blocks are for single person use only and are an ideal way of giving the user a hands free experience within a designated workable area (see each fall arrest block’s user manual for further information and instructions of use) whilst still retaining the automatic safety features of reducing fall distance and thus the chance of fall related injuries.
Horizontal use is manufacture specific and if you require this feature please contact us for advice as additional equipment may be required.
• Working at height
• Ladder Access
• Roof Access
• Rescue *recover winch feature required
• Production Line Inspection
• Building Maintenance