Ikar IKG2B/PAD Two Point Body Harness
Ikar IKG2B/PAD - Two point harness
This Ikar two point fall arrest safety harness is easy to put on and lightweight, and also has a fitted integral stiffened foam back pad, to aid donning and increase wearer comfort for complete confidence when in use.
Suitable for general fall arrest, it can be used in a whole host of applications when working at height.
This full body harness has adjustment points on the shoulder straps, leg loops and chest strap which ensure that it fits well and comfortably, for added confidence and safety. The shoulder adjustments are made via spring-loaded floating bar buckles for the ultimate in comfort and security. Constructed from 45mm thick, hard-wearing polyester webbing and plated, anti-corrosive steel fittings, this is a quality, hard-wearing harness built for longevity in the field. It also has quick release buckles on the leg loops and chest strap.
This is a popular and versatile harness that is both simple to use and hard-wearing.
- 45mm polyester webbing, with plated (anti-corrosive) steel fittings
- Quick release buckles on leg loops and chest strap
- Shoulder adjustment via sprung-loaded floating bar buckles
- Adjustment on leg loops, chest strap and shoulder straps
- Fitted with integral stiffened foam back pad, to aid donning and increase wearer comfort