Sar H0002 Harrier Four Point Body Harness
Sar Harrier 4 - four point sit harness
- Colours: Black and Orange.
- Twin independent front attachment points.
- Belay loop 30kN and Dee 25kN.
- Two Side Attachments.
- Fully adjustable waist and legs.
- Wrap around or step in fitting.
- Well-established and easy interlocking buckle system on waist.
- Twin adjustment on the waist to keep waist pad central.
- Laminated formed closed cell foam padding.
- Shaped waist and legs for extra comfort.
- High quality polyester webbing.
- Four reinforced gear rack loops.
- Waist circumference, Min 74cm, Max 114cm.
- Leg/Thigh circumference, Min 42cm, Max 70cm.
- Weight: HARRIER 4 @ 1287gm
The SAR HARRIER harnesses have been designed by Dave Allport and from years of experience in hanging in harnesses and the evolution of their designs came the HARRIER. A known design of his but with slight modifications brought on by constructive input from users over the years. The harnesses have twin independent front attachment points, shaped sandwich closed cell foam formed pads for waist and legs giving superb comfort. High grade polyester webs are used for extra strength, abrasion resistance and have an extremely high resistance to UV degradation. It still gives the wrap around fitting for ease of donning and safety when wearing crampons and to stop it getting soiled as is common with the step in type harnesses.
Conforms to EN813 SIt Harness, EN358 Work Positioning Harness