Sar H0075TQC Merlin 6 Point Body Harness
Sar Merlin 6 Croll QC - six point harness with chest Croll and Quick Connect Buckles
- FRONT Adjustable Sternum Strap for Croll. This is an exclusive design and all intellectual property rights belong to SAR Products Ltd.
- TRIPLE Front Attachments.
- Two Side attachments. Fold back when not required.
- One Rear dorsal attachment. Fold away when not requred.
- Belay loop 30kN and Dee connections 25kN.
- Fully adjustable waist and legs.
- Step in fitting or wrap around fitting.
- Twin adjustment on the waist.
- Quick Clip buckles on leg loops.
- Laminated sandwiched closed cell foam padding.
- Shaped waist and legs for extra comfort.
- Polyester webbing.
- Three reinforced catch free gear rack loops.
- Four equipment rings.
- Slotted waist for fitting pouches, bolt bags or tool frogs.
- Waist circumference, Min 74cm, Max 114cm.
- Leg/Thigh circumference, Min 42cm, Max 70cm.
The MERLIN TECH Full Body Harness has been designed for technical access in industry and rescue personnel that wish to have a fitted Chest Croll attachment. This also allows the user to adjust the height of the chest Dee attachment to give the correct angle of the body if in a fall. This harness can be utilised as a step in harness or unbuckled and used as a wrap around harness. This is especially convenient when in environments where you do not wish to soil the harness when fitting or stepping into it because of danger of tripping.
From years of experience changes have been made using different materials and the SAR design of two front independent waist attachments for technical rope access and rescue technicians was first developed for the SAR Raptor and Harrier harnesses.
The use of polyester webs gives extra strength, abrasion resistance and a high resistance to UV degradation. The low connection and fitting of a chest Croll is ideal for the frog assent technique and the laminated foam shaped shoulder pads gives extra added comfort. The MERLIN 6 style with the front belay loop and flexible crutch allows a more comfortable sit position by lifting the thighs higher in the sit position like all the SAR harnesses.
Conforms to EN361-2002, EN358- 1999 and EN813-2008
MERLIN TECH 6 = 2150 grm MERLIN TECH 6QC = 2158 grm.