1.7m (5'6) Telescopic Wading Pole
Our rescue wading poles are compact, robust and lightweight. Produced to the highest standard and sealed with a protective coating to protect against the elements.
The Wading Pole is a versatile depth and stability aid when wading through unknown waterways. Designed for gauging depth in water and wading through rough waters. It gives stability and support for crossing the difficult terrains and deep water safely and conveniently. The pole is made using fibre glass material, which makes this pole non-conductive. This strong and durable wading pole easily floats in water.
The base of our wading poles are fitted with a weighted non-slip foot which is designed to provide good grip in the water. Our poles are extremely lightweight and safe to use in different difficult situations. An essential tool for the rescuers during flood rescue operations. It comes in a bright orange body with an ergonomic handle. The strengthened T-bar offers stability even in mud or slippery waters.
All poles can be customised with depth markers upon request (white, colour or reflective). Please contact us at Safety Gear Store on 0800 678 5708 for details.
- Fully extended length: 1.7m (5'6)
- Retracted length: 1.5m (4'9)
- Lower hand grip (300mm / 11"8 length)
- T-bar top handle
- Construction: fibre glass tubing
- Non-slip machined black nylon stopper
- Manufactured from two poles to allow for adjustment
- Top and bottom poles do not fully separate
- Adjustable via the clamp closure mechanism
- Depth markers can be added upon request in reflective, colour or white
- Weight 0.7kg (1.54lb)