625 MICRO FOR KITCHEN
Picture is for illustration only
TYPICAL KITCHEN - Plug and Play
This is a pre-wired version (TOC - 625 - MCP) of the system using plug and play cables. This version allows for installation by people with no gas detection installation experience (we offer full advice to help provide you with the gas detection knowledge through our online training academy). Furthermore, cables are available in 1M, 3M, 10M, 20M and 50M lengths that can be interconnected to make specific length cable runs. Refer to the TOC 625 MCP manual and data sheet for full information.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to install with automatic setup
- control up to 8 addressable devices (6 Detectors & 2 Relay Modules)
- Up to 2 relay modules
- Pre-calibrated gas detectors
- System requires only a single interconnected 4 core cable
- Wall mounted
- 24V DC as standard or 110/230V AC (using external power option)
- Pre-Wired Option Available (TOC-625-MCP)
This package we have put together consists of the following:-
1 x TOC625 MICRO CONTROLLER - 24VDC
1 x TOC625 240VAC PSU TOC-PSU
1 x TOC30 CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR 0-100ppm
1 x TOC30 FLAMMABLE DETECTOR 0-100% LEL
For larger gas detection products see IGD’s industry first, 2-Wire Addressable gas detection systems.
If you require further assistance please contact sales on 0800 678 5708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as can help with specifying the right system.