Gas Detection Package
Gas Detected: 4 Gas H2S, CO, O2 and LEL
£4231.04 inc vat £3,525.87 excl vat
BW MicroClip XL Package
SGS are pleased to offer the BW MicroClip XL Package, a kit built around the BW Technologies elite Gas Monitor, the Microclip XL.
This package includes the following:
5 x BW MicroClip XL Multi Gas Detector
1 x BW Intellidox Automatic Instrument Management System
1 x UK/EU Intellidox Enabler Kit (Please select which regional version you require)
1 x 34L MicroClip XL Bump/Calibration Gas (Upgradeable to 60L or 112L)
1 x Demand Flow Regulator
BW MicroClip XL
The easy to wear, slim and compact Gas Alert Micro Clip provides affordable protection from atmospheric gas hazards. For standard operation with features you can count on, opt for the GasAlertMicroClip XT. For extended battery life, especially in cold weather, choose the GasAlertMicroClip XL. Both offer visual compliance at a glance with the flashing, green IntelliFlash™. Easy one button operation reduces training time and lets workers focus on the job at hand.
- Easy and comfortable to wear; thin and lightweight
- Easy operation and straightforward use and training with one-button simplicity
- Easy visual compliance with flashing, green IntelliFlash™
- Easy and cost effective to own
Intellidox Automatic Instrument Management System
IntelliDoX is an instrument management system for the BW Clip gas detector. It combines smart docking modules with the capability to be used alongside the BW Fleet Manager II software to make the BW Clip the most flexible, configurable maintenance-free device on the market. Includes your choice of a UK/EU enabler Kit.
- It does the quickest bump test in the industry: You can bump a BW Clip detector in less than 10 seconds
- Workers simply place their BW Clip in the docking module, and it automatically tests the gas detector and sensors while transferring data to your computer for easy record-keeping.
- Just because the BW Clip is maintenance-free doesn’t mean you can’t customise it. With IntelliDoX, you can configure the alarm set points and other parameters based on your changing requirements. So your BW Clip always works
the way you want it to — whether you’re doing a turnaround or going from one site to another.
- The IntelliDoX system is also easy to set up: It takes just two minutes, and all you need is an Ethernet cable or a USB drive.
It also does a whole lot more. With IntelliDoX, you can feel more confident than ever in the reliability of your gas detection — while improving safety, compliance and productivity.
MicroClip XL - Data Sheet
Intellidox - Data Sheet