£79.49 inc vat £66.24 excl vat
Caterpillar 17" Tool Backpack (OPP)
The Cat® 17 in. Tool Backpack features 18 pockets for ample tool and gear storage. It's built using heavy-duty 1200D polyester weave for maximum strength, durability and moisture resistance.
A high-visibility inside floor helps you locate tools and parts quickly while the reinforced bag bottom resists moisture, sagging, tearing and abrasions.
You’ll carry your loaded backpack safely and comfortably, thanks to thick back panel pads and padded adjustable shoulder straps. All pads are finished in breathable mesh fabric for increased ventilation.
- 16 interior pockets for secure storage, including 6 extra-deep pockets for long screwdrivers
- Large front pouch with quick-connect closures for storing fish wire, cable or power tools
- Vented and cushioned back pads and adjustable shoulder straps for balanced, comfortable walking and climbing
- Dual carry handles make it easy to carry and hang the backpack even while open
- Hi-visibility Cat® yellow interior floor makes it easy to find tools and parts
- 1200D polyester weave for strength and durability
- Heavy-duty stitched seams resist fraying, tearing and abrasion
- Bar tacking at critical stress points like pocket dividers and zipper tracks
- Reinforced bottom panel with protective feet shrugs off moisture and abrasions
- Full perimeter, lockable self-repairing oversize #10 zippers for fast easy open and close
- Overall dimensions: 17 in. H x 13 1/4 in. W x 9 in. D
- Tools shown in photos not included
- Item #980203N