Sorry - this product is no longer available
£119.99 inc vat £99.99 excl vat
Caterpillar 18" Pro Tool Backpack (HPP)
The Cat® 18 in. Pro Tool Backpack features 31 pockets and 2 interior compartments for ultimate tool and gear storage. It's built using premium 1680D polyester weave for maximum strength, durability and moisture resistance.
2 separate interior compartments make it easy to organize your tools and gear and feature a padded compartment for holding a laptop or tablet. An injection-molded bag bottom resists moisture, sagging, tearing and abrasions and helps keep the backpack upright when you set it down.
You’ll carry your loaded backpack safely and comfortably, thanks to thick back panel pads and padded adjustable shoulder straps. All pads are finished in breathable mesh fabric for increased ventilation.
- 28 interior pockets for secure storage, including 5 extra-deep pockets for long screwdrivers
- Padded laptop compartment
- Large front pouch with quick-connect closures for storing fish wire, cable or power tools
- Hardshell exterior pocket for electronics or eyewear
- 16 elastic tool loops and 2 adjustable heavy duty hook and loop straps
- Tape measure clip
- Vented and cushioned back pads and adjustable shoulder straps for balanced, comfortable walking and climbing
- Reinforced carry handles with rubber sleeves make it easy to carry and hang the backpack even while open
- Hi-visibility Cat® yellow pocket walls make it easy to find tools and parts
- 1680D polyester weave outer shell for strength and durability
- Heavy-duty stitched seams resist fraying, tearing and abrasion
- Bar tacking at critical stress points like pocket dividers and zipper tracks
- Molded bottom panel shrugs off moisture and abrasions
- Full perimeter, lockable self-repairing oversize #10 zippers for fast easy open and close
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. H x 14-3/4 in. W x 9-1/2 in. D
- Tools shown in photos not included
- Item #980197N