£1820.40 inc vat £1,517.00 excl vat
Crowcon Gasmonitor Plus
Require Install, Commissioning, Calibration or Servicing?
Safety Gear Store are able to install, commission and service your fixed gas detection system. We offer a professional service from fully trained, certified and manufacturer approved engineers, we are also one of the only suppliers with engineers that carry spares in their vehicles to ensure a quick and efficient service that will enable you to continue using your facility.
For more information on what we offer please visit one of the below pages:
Fixed Gas Detection System Install and Commissioning
Fixed Gas Detection System Calibration and Servicing
Simple to use
- All day-to-day functions are available from the front panel – push buttons for simple operation
- Unique bar-graph display per channel – provides instant representation of gas concentrations
- Common alarm LEDs on the display card – the whole rack status can be checked at a glance.
- System is limitlessly expandable
- Modular construction – ultimate customisation and minimal wiring
- Industry-standard analogue outputs – will integrate fully with existing rack-mounted protection systems on-site
- Optional relay modules – flexible and cuts down on configuration and monitoring cabling
- Each channel is inhibited separately – plant safety is not compromised during checks
- Routine calibration from front panel – reduces service overheads by half
- One universal gas card – reduces spares holding