£11196.00 inc vat £9,330.00 excl vat
Crowcon Vortex FP - Exd Flameproof Control System System
Require Install, Commissioning, Calibration or Servicing?
Safety Gear Store are able to install, commission and service your fixed gas detection system. We offer a professional service from fully trained, certified and manufacturer approved engineers, we are also one of the only suppliers with engineers that carry spares in their vehicles to ensure a quick and efficient service that will enable you to continue using your facility.
For more information on what we offer please visit one of the below pages:
Fixed Gas Detection System Install and Commissioning
Fixed Gas Detection System Calibration and Servicing
Vortex FP and Vortex FP Compact are ATEX certified Exd Flameproof control panels for use in Zone 1 or Zone 2 hazardous areas such as on offshore production platforms or within refineries. Both offer all of the standard Vortex features, as well as a display fitted with magnetic switches which enable the system to be interrogated or inhibited without opening the system enclosure.
Simple to Use
- All the day-to-day operations can be completed via push buttons on the front panel – removing the requirement for hot-work permits to complete everyday tasks
- Fault and alarm LEDs on the front panel – providing instant indication of system status
- Alarm and channel settings can be adjusted at the panel
- Available in two sizes, including a compact format – for use in areas where space is a limiting factor
- Uses Vortex PC software – customisation is easy and user-friendly
- Uses industry standard Modbus RTU (or optionally Profibus) communications links – simple to integrate with PLC, DCS or SCADA control systems
Robust and Reliable
- Water and dust resistant to IP66
- All relays are monitored continuously – ensuring full functionality