Max: Height - 2400mm
Complete Kit - No Configuration Required
£1995.96 inc vat £1,663.30 excl vat
Globestock GSEWTPK-14G Tripod Kit
The GSEWTPK-14G Tripod Kit consists of:
- GSE070-150-20G 150kg G.Winch
The G.Tripod is an EN795 anchorage device that is durable and lightweight. It provides a secure and stable anchorage for confined space access and down-hole applications.
Commonly used in conjunction with the G.Saver II and G.Winch.
- Tubular aluminium (robust & lightweight)
- Twin pulley option (two devices can be mounted in tandem)
- Suitable for up to 1.75m diameter aperture
- Globestocks lifting pulleys are suitable for many applications, in this configuration they would be used alongside the tripod and winch.
- The two side plates rotate apart, allowing a rope to be fitted.
- The pulley is supplied with the required karabiner and suits both 5mm & 6mm rope.
- Both a 150kg and 250kg pulley is available, as the G.Tripod allows the use of 2 pulleys.
Fall Arrester - G.Saver II
The G.Saver II fall arrester features a recovery winch with anti-run brake and shock absorbing brake mechanism.
- Approximately 3m per minute retrieval
- Stopping distance 0.6m to 1m
- Conforms to EN1496 & EN360
- Available in 7m, 14m, 20m and 34m lengths
The G.Winch is specifically certified for the lifting and lowering of personnel. It is a personnel winch that may also be used for load lifting. The anti-run braking mechanism means that, if the winding arm is released during lifting, the winch automatically locks. Holding the person / load steady until the handle is rotated again by the operator. The 1:8.9 gear ratio make personnel lifting easy, and allows 50mm of cable retrieval per rotation.
There are two versions available:
150kg MWL - up to 50m
250kg MWL - up to 40m