8 Years Warranty Included
£834.00 inc vat £695.00 excl vat
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Graphic Interface
- 1 PAD PAKS (Adult Electrodes)
- 4 Year's Battery
- Carry Case
- AED Armor Rescue Kit
- Quick Reference Instruction Card
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The minutes following a sudden cardiac arrest are crucial. The PAD 300P defibrillator’s design means vital seconds are saved. With visual and verbal aids, the first responder has all the assistance they need to help the patient through the recovery process.
The Heartsine Samartian PAD 350P defibrillator's compact and easy-to-use design makes it suitable for use by trained and untrained users. User can feel confident in the treatment they're delivering, regardless of their training experience.
- Portable and lightweight, making the defibrillator easy to carry and transport
- With an IP56 rating, the unit is extremely durable and well protected against dust and water
- Advanced SCOPE biphasic technology produces low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and SHOCK
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is operational
Heartsine Unique Features
SCOPE Biphasic Technology – Give patients a greater chance of survival. The Samaritan PAD300P Graphic Interface defibrillator uses Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope technology to administer shock therapy to patients. Ensuring they receive the best possible treatment, adapted to their needs.
Visual and Verbal Guides – The Samaritan PAD 300P defibrillator is perfect for users of all abilities. Its clean, clear, visual and verbal guides help the first responder through the rescue process. So anyone can provide effective life-saving treatment.