Gases Detected: Various Gases
Gas Detector Type: Area Gas Detector
The Honeywell BW RigRat is simple to use, personel can operate this area gas detector with absolute confidence, it can be trusted to alert them to gas threats in their proximity either indoors or outdoors, in temperatures ranging from -40 to +140°F (-40 to +60°C).
Key Facts about the RigRat:
• Longer runtime than any area monitor in its class with up to 8 weeks of runtime on a single charge.
• You have a choice of electrochemical, PID, infrared, and catalytic bead sensors (measuring percent LEL and percent by volume). Up to six slots for interchangeable gas sensors.
• Including integrated Noise sensor and Metrological data sensors.
• Offering enhanced configurations with programmable input and output.
• Certified for ATEX/IECEx Zone 0 and CSA C1D1. Approval for explosive atmosphere.
• Use for a wide range of applications. Zone declassification, turnarounds, confined space, routine maintenance, fence line and more. Also available with pump for remote sampling.
• Grab and go. No expertise required. One-button operation.
• Easy mobile app for alarm set points, calibration records and more. Simple setup with a smartphone.
• Rigrat alerts workers to nearby gas leaks, whereas personal detectors cover only the breathing zone.