Transparent Wide-View Visor
One Size Fits Most
Honeywell Junior A Visor
JUNIOR A VL is part of the Honeywell light duty airhoods range designed for use with powered air purifying respirators (PAPR) as Compact Air 200, Compact Air or Airbelt. This model is fully transparent and it can be equipped with a cape for increased protection.
The reference for optimal protection and a Wide field of view.
• Wide transparent visor: which lets in light and provides a large field of view without any distortion.
• Full face protection: including front deflector and chin cup.
• Washable face seal: flexible and resilient, ensuring a comfortable protective pressure around the face.
• One clip system: with spring for disposable visors. ensure easy installation of disposable visors that protect the main visor against permanent damage.
• Acetate components: fully transparent and providing perfect view.
• Ensuring a comfortable protective pressure around the face.
• Optional cape: to protect the top of the head and neck from dust or liquid particles