Gas Detection Controllers
Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor
Require Install, Commissioning, Calibration or Servicing?
Safety Gear Store are able to install, commission and service your fixed gas detection system. We offer a professional service from fully trained, certified and manufacturer approved engineers, we are also one of the only suppliers with engineers that carry spares in their vehicles to ensure a quick and efficient service that will enable you to continue using your facility.
For more information on what we offer please visit one of the below pages:
Fixed Gas Detection System Install and Commissioning
Fixed Gas Detection System Calibration and Servicing
A cost-effective monitor for use in schools and restaurants that alerts to the potential increase of exposure to airborne transmission risk based on CO2 and activity levels in an indoor area.*
Using CO2, activity levels and Honeywell algorithms, Honeywell developed Viral Air Transmission (HVAT) risk levels based on common activities and their average variables such as room size, number of people present, breathing rate, and duration. The device comes with three pre-programmed indoor activity settings: low activity (movie theaters, libraries and classrooms), medium activity (restaurants, offices, small clinics) and high activity (gyms, indoor arenas, recreation centers) and is recommended for coverage of 800-1000 square feet. For each setting, the monitor provides indications using a traffic light pattern (green, yellow or red) and a sound alarm so users can be aware of the potential increase of airborne transmission risk based on detectable CO2 levels.
Features & Benefits:
- Traffic Light Visual Indication of potential risk levels (Green/Yellow/Red)
- One Beep Sound Alert when risk level is medium; Two Beeps Sound Alert when risk level is high
- Small portable size and light weight
- Easy-to-use one button setting
- 10 hours battery life using Lithium-ion rechargeable battery without charging
- 1-year limited product warranty
- Monitor carbon dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity in Real-Time
- Use non-dispersive infra-red sensor (NDIR) technology for more accurate monitoring
*The Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor is an indicator of potential risk of airborne transmission using multiple factors. It cannot prevent or reduce virus transmission, nor can it detect or warn against the presence of any virus, including but not limited to COVID-19.