Honeywell Vertex Multi-Point Toxic Gas Monitoring System
Require Install, Commissioning, Calibration or Servicing?
Safety Gear Store are able to install, commission and service your fixed gas detection system. We offer a professional service from fully trained, certified and manufacturer approved engineers, we are also one of the only suppliers with engineers that carry spares in their vehicles to ensure a quick and efficient service that will enable you to continue using your facility.
For more information on what we offer please visit one of the below pages:
Fixed Gas Detection System Install and Commissioning
Fixed Gas Detection System Calibration and Servicing
Vertex™ Base Rack Enclosure
This enclosure contains the data acquisition center, redundant pumps and power supplies, touch screen keyboard, all cable management and ancillary support necessary to install up to nine (9) Analyzers, and an accessory kit. Accessory Kit includes backup CDs of all appropriate software, electronic manual, installation drawings, auxiliary analyzer key and 50 feet (15m) of exhaust tubing. This unit should be ordered with one of the relay or serial communications interfaces.
Up to 72 points of continuous gas detection. Vertex combines the most advanced Chemcassette, software and optics technologies into a flexible, easy-to-use, and reliable gas monitoring system.
Start your Vertex™ System with as little as eight points. As your monitoring needs change, Vertex™ expands, offering you up to 72 points of continuous gas detection. Place your sampling points up to 400 feet (120 meters) from the system. There is a choice of universal analyser modules and/or pyrolyzer analyzers.
Vertex™ offers powerful, built-in system redundancy as standard equipment to effectively safeguard against downtime.
- Back-up pump and internal power module
- Chemcassette® technology provides physical evidence of gas event
- System data back-up. If main data acquisition PC fails, analyzers continue to monitor, log data and alarm
- Drip resistant cap for system protection from overhead leaks
- Automated leak test with line integrity option
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use
- Touch screen for easy access to data
- Software updates via CD-ROM or network to all system components
- Configuration profile editing and data retrieval are all achievable without taking unit offline
- Radio frequency identification tag (RFID) ensures Chemcassettes are installed into appropriately programmed analyzer, eliminating human error
- On-line help system
- Multiple levels of password protection
- Reconfigure security setup without taking unit offline
Low cost of ownership:
- Vertex’s™ smaller footprint and greater density of points reduce your cost per point
- Eight points per analyser lowers Chemcassette® costs
- Maximized 72 point systems provide low cost per point as compared to other continuous monitors
- One system monitors up to nine gas families and more than 40 gases
- You can split your sample to more than one analyzer
Easy to maintain:
- Vertex™ uses cost-effective XP Chemcassettes®, providing up to three months of continuous monitoring
- Simplified replacement of Chemcassettes® and automated optics verification
- No dynamic calibration required
- No flow balancing
- Easy access to analyzers, pumps, power supplies and touch screen from front panel
- Onscreen interactive electronic manual with integral video
- Built-in configurable PLCs with optional 176 relay contacts
- Standard OPC interface for easy integration into your existing factory automation system or HMI
- Optional Ethernet/CIP, LonWorks®, DeviceNetTM, DF1 Interface, Profibus, Modbus Plus, Modbus/TCP, ControlNet, or isolated 4-20mA outputs available
- Optional Chemcam camera permits viewing of stain, locally or remotely, for proof of gas event. Image is electronically saved for future retrieval.
- Optional remote control/viewing software enables total visualization of the monitor screens at a remote PC
Combines the most advanced Chemcassette®, software and optics technologies into a flexible, reliable monitoring system with up to 72 points of gas detection.
Features and Benefits:
- Touch screen for easy data access
- Low cost of ownership with Chemcassettes
- One systems monitors up to 9 gas families/more than 40 gases