Various Colours and Lenses Available
It is an extremely versatile model, with a choice of lenses covering many fields of application: indoor, outdoor, sunlight, low light or welding assistant applications.
The name XC®, like “Xtra Coverage”, “Xtra Comfort” and “Xtra Control”, perfectly sums up the advantages of this model, designed to provide optimum protection for all day wear.
• A truly protective, 9-base curved lens. The geometry of the lens has been calculated to provide effective cover for the eye area and to reduce the risk of intrusion by particles. Its above-average thickness offers unequalled resistance to impact, ensuring that these spectacles provide protection that goes far beyond the standard requirements.
• The integral ventilation channel in the browbar encourages air flows that help to prevent fogging.
Fast, easy lens removal makes it easy to clean or replace the lens.
• Adjustable pantoscopic angle and temple length provide optimum adjustability, to ensure a gap-free-fit.
• MMT (Multi-Material Technology®) provides increased comfort.
• The browbar is covered over its entire length in flexible, shockproof, non-slip elastomer.
• RX Insert for XC spectacles.
• A product that allows prescription glass users to enjoy the benefits of extra comfort and protection offered by XC when compared with traditional solutions.