Ikar HRA 30S30 Recovery Inertia Reel
Ikar HRA30S30 Fall Arrest Block / Inertia Reel with Chain Driven Recovery Function
Fall arrest block / inertia reel / retractable type fall arrester, with built in two-way chain driven rescue/ recovery mechanism
Length: 30m Lifeline
- Aluminium housing, with a galvanised steel cable lifeline
- With release cord and two-way chain drive, to engage rescue/recovery mode
- Fixed handle anchor attachment point
- Attachment/connection handle or can be fitted to a davit or tripod via a bracket
- Aluminium double action hook on end of lifeline to EN362
Fall arrest devices with rescue lifting and lowering facility are equipped with a recovery mechanism operated by a chain drive. After an arrested fall, or if the user becomes incapacitated at the bottom of a shaft, the recovery mechanism can easily be engaged by a second person to raise or lower the person to a place of safety.
The chain operated drive enables easy use of the recovery mechanism in the HRA device, even if the anchorage point of the device is located in a very high position.
The HRA is not suitable for use over a leading edge and has not been edge tested.