Low Profile Forklift Boom (LPB 65 - 2500)
Offering all the same characteristics as our under-slung forklift boom, this forklift boom is designed however with a low profile design, making it better suited for handling rolls or coiled products that are stacked. An example of this would be loading or unloading stacked rolls from a lorry.
The fork mounted design of the forklift boom allows the truck operator quick changeover from pallet handling to roll handling with little downtime, ideal for when time is at a premium.
The forklift boom will come manufactured in high grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties.
We manufacture our forklift booms to order to ensure the correct boom diameter is supplied based on the combination of roll length and roll weight, ensuring peace of mind that the forklift boom will be fit for purpose.
With safety retaining pins to ensure the forklift boom is safely and securely located to your forklift forks, our forklift booms are the ideal attachment for carrying out your roll handling duties, and like all our forklift attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. Please advise the roll length and roll weight being handled with your enquiry so we can ensure the correct boom is quoted.
• Low profile design allows 'stacked' rolls to be handled whilst giving truck operator increased visibility
• Free standing 'drive in' design only requires the truck operator to fit the boom, reducing downtime and standing time
• Large fork pockets allow quick fitment and changeover from roll handling to pallet handling, reducing both time and costs
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy 'glide in' pick up
• Twin heel retention pins to ensure the forklift boom is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations