MSA 4XR Package
Gas Detected: 4 Gas H2S, CO, O2 and LEL
MSA 4XR Package
Outfitted with rapid-response MSA XCell® sensors, the ALTAIR 4XR Gas Detector is the toughest 4-gas monitor on the market and is backed by a 4-year warranty.
This package from MSA includes;
- 5 x MSA 4XR Bluetooth Multi-Gas Detector
- 1 X MSA UK Galaxy Test Station
- MSA Smart Cylinder Holder
- 116L MSA Gas With RFID Tag
4XR Bluetooth Gas Detector Features
Real-time Sense gas 2 times faster than the industry average with our XCell sensors Quickly update MSA ALTAIR 4XR settings via the ALTAIR Connect app (available on the Google Play Store) Send event notifications via text message with the ALTAIR Connect app
Survives 25 drops from 4 feet (1.2 meters) (MIL-STD-810G drop protection) Can survive an incidental 25-foot (7.5-m) drop onto concrete Dust- and waterproof IP68 rating (2 meters for at least 1 hour) Operating temperature range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C)
4-year instrument & sensor warranty Confirm compliance quickly with the Bump LED & on-screen checkmark Bump and calibrate with 1/2 the test gas and in 1/2 the time vs. industry average Bump and calibrate at a specified "Time of Day" with your MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile User-activated InstantAlert notifies others of a potentially dangerous situation
Galaxy Test Station Features
- Color touch screen for ease of setup and viewing
- Extremely simple to use; testing starts automatically without touching a single button
- Simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments
- GALAXY GX2 System is optimized for use with MSA’s XCell® Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status.
- MSA Link Pro Software provides proactive safety management, dashboard overview and total record-keeping
- 18 languages available for test stand and MSA Link Pro Software that simplifies usage and reduces training
MSA ALTAIR 10150595 4X BUMP/CALIBRATION GAS 116L WITH RIFD TAG
Bump check and calibrate your portable gas monitoring equipment with this gas cylinder.
This gas cylinder contains 20ppm H2S, 60ppm CO, 1.45% CH4, 15% O2 Balance in Nitrogen and has the RIFD Tag suitable for use with the MSA smart cylinder holder on the Galaxy test station.
- DELIVERY CAN TAKE 14 WORKING DAYS AND WILL BE SENT VIA A DANGEROUS GOODS COURIER WHICH WILL NOT BE TRACKED