OTS Guardian Rail Mounting System
The OTS Guardian rail system easily attaches to the Guardian full-face mask and makes it possible to mount various devices to the sides of the mask. Dive lights, video lights, video cameras, sonar, manifold block and welding visors are just a few examples of the equipment that works well with the rail system. Devices are attached to the removable slide and then placed on to the rail. The rail stays mounted to the mask, while the devices are attached to slides. These can be released from the rail by pressing the release button. The camera, lights and other devices are then changed by simply sliding them on or off the rail. This quick disconnect feature allows surface support to quickly exchange or replace devices without removing the mask from the diver, or the diver from the water. One rail must be used only. It must be fitted on the left hand side of the mask, opposite to the breathing valve. The attachment method does not interfere with commonly used breathing valve.
Attaching the rail system to the Guardian mask makes it possible for a diver to have both hands free. No tools are used to attach the rail system to the mask with only two nuts needing to be tightened by hand to secure the rail system to the mask. No modifications to the product are needed and it is easily removed for maintenance.
The rail system comes with two mounts that can attach most lights. This item is not mass produced, with each one being made and assembled individually, and manufactured using quality materials.
- Attaches to the Guardian full face mask
- Allows the attachment of various devices (lights and cameras) to the sides of the mask
- Universal slides and accessory slides allow different devices to be mounted to the rail and changed by sliding them on and off the rail
- Quick disconnect features allows support personnel to quickly exchange or replace devices without mask removal or having the diver exit the water
- Does not interfere with the Hatch or other surface breathing valves
- Attaching devices allows the divers to have both hands free to accomplish difficult tasks underwater
- No tools required to attach the rail system to the mask, simply tighten 2 nuts by hand
- Rail is easily removed for mask maintenance
- Each rail is made and assembled individually and manufactured using quality materials
- This item comes with two mounts