PVC Safety Wellingtons
This comfortable safety toecap and midsole wellington meets the highest requirements for slip resistance, with an SRC rating. Created from a supple compound of PVC and nitrile rubber, the wellington has resistance to many contaminants and is also anti-static and hydrocarbon resistant. It features an air exchange channel to regulate temperature, and a padded footbed laid over a shock absorbing honeycomb heel section for day long comfort. They are reinforced over the toe area and under the arch of the foot for durability.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 SRC
UK 3 - 13 (EU 36 - 47)
- CE Specification EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 SRC
- Size UK 3 - 13 (EU 36 - 47)
- Upper: black PVC and nitrile rubber upper, with a moulded heel stabiliser and internal trouser grips. Cutdown bands enable it to be resized. Resistant to hydrocarbons.
- Lining : polyester
- Footbed : comfortable and breathable insole providing foot stability and freshness.
- Toecap : wide fitting corrosion resistant steel. Tested to impact of 200 joules.
- Protective midsole : flexible corrosion resistant steel, pierce resistant to 11OON.
- Sole : PVC / nitrile rubber sole. Reinforced midsection for digging.