Roll Forward Tipping Skip - Heavy Duty
Our range of heavy duty forklift tipping bins and tipping skips are ideal for placing in production or storage areas, to help keep working areas clear whilst allowing safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish.
The design of our forklift and telehandler tipping skips are the accumulation of over 40 years industry experience. Manufactured with a heavy duty 5mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our heavy duty range of forklift and telehandler tipping bins are ideally suited for the vigours of more arduous conditions, such as building and construction sites, scrap yards, quarries and steel fabricators.
Emptying of the forklift skips contents is carried out by a simple to operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tipping skip to roll forward and empty.
An auto-release mechanism can also be retro-fitted to the tipping skip at any time if tipping at height is a requirement.
With a mild steel construction, the tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation, and like all our forklift attachments, come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty body and steel under frames ensures long service life properties in the most arduous of conditions
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations