RPE Electric Wire Rope Winch
Yale wire rope winches, RPE and RPA, are designed specifically for performance, efficiency, and safety, and offer many advantages and options.
Their extremely compact, practical cube design and universal rope lead-offs allow individual applications in almost any position and this makes them powerful aids for lifting and pulling loads.
The units are supplied with a certificate of conformity showing the units serial number and an operating instruction manual, which contains our manufacturer’s CE declaration.
• Voltage 400v 3phase 50hz or 230v 1phase 50hz 3 phase motor protected to IP 54, insulation class F .
• Compact dimensions due to internal brake motor.
• Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading standard on 10-6 model.
• Spur gear transmission with helical first gear - ensures smooth motion. Lubricated by grease and can therefore be used in any position.
• Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load securely even in the event of a power failure.
• A plain rope drum is supplied as standard.
• The rope is secured to the drum in a recess, so that the rope can be wound onto the drum in several layers without damage.
• 1000kg unit is fitted with slipping clutch as standard.
• 42v low voltage pendant control (inc. push button with emergency stop and 2 mtr cable) is supplied as standard.
• Different drum designs, e.g. extended to accommodate longer rope, machined grooves for exact reeling, with separation web and 2nd rope outlet for working with two ropes.
• Geared limit switches to limit rope motion in both directions (in combination with 42v low voltage control).
• Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading for models RPE 2-13, RPE 5-6 and RPE 5-12.
• Radio remote control.
• Zinc-plated version is available on request.
• Stainless brake.
Please Note that the prices shown at the top of the page do not include ropes. For further information please contact LGS on 0800 678 5708