Spectrum FFM & Buddy Phone Comms Package
Included in this Bundle:
- Buddy Phone Through-Water Tranciever (1/2 Watt Output Power) 2 Channel
- OTS Spectrum Full Face Mask
The Spectrum Mask from OTS has created the best of both worlds for divers. You can enjoy the benefits and luxury of a FFM while also using your own regulators, thus eliminating the large costs usually associated with Full Face Masks. Ocean Technology Systems say they've created the best FFM on the market and it's the Spectrum. The Spectrum FFM is designed for water temperatures below 10°C and it's suitable for cold-water diving applications, however, please remember that ultimately the 2nd stage regulator being used dictates its cold water performance. Spectrum FFM are also available with either clear or coloured lenses.
This brilliant Spectrum FFM package includes the Buddy Phone. The Buddy Phone® D2 is a digital, micro-miniature, ultrasonic transceiver allowing communication between two or more scuba divers or surface stations. Using “Digital Signal Processing” (DSP) techniques, the Buddy Phone produces uncompromising speech clarity. The Buddy Phone® D2 differs from the standard Buddy Phone in that it is digitally controlled and has some fantastic new features such as: a voice menu to guide you, adjust your volume, change from Channel A to Channel B or put the Buddy Phone in a continuous voice transmission mode.
- Weight in Air - 8.1 oz
- Maximum Operating Depth - 130 feet in sea water (fsw)
- Earphone - Ceramic
- Battery Type - Alkaline 9V. Batteries not included.
- Microphone - ME-16R Hot-Mic (Dynamic) or Super Mic (Standard)(Ceramic)
- Automatic Gain Control - Greater than 80 dB
- Transducer - Ceramic cylinder
- Audio Bandwidth - 300 to 3,000 Hz
- Coated tempered glass/Iridium safety visor
- Glass filled Zytel® buckles and buckle locks
- Glass filled Zytel® inner frame
- Silicone Skirt
- Secure 5-point head harness
- Black Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Upper / Lower Visor Clamps