WLL: 1,000 - 30,000kg
Various Models Available
£120.00 inc vat £100.00 excl vat
Tiger Lifting BCF Fixed Jaw Heavy Duty Beam Clamp
Tiger Fixed Jaw Heavy Duty Beam Clamp with Shackle.
*** Up to 90° side loading with no deration ***
Low headroom and extra wide flange options available.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991.
- *NEW 6.0t and 10.0t models available to suit extra wide flange beams
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment
- Suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam
- Up to 90° side loading with no deration
- 15° cross loading with no deration
- Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point
- Evenly distributed loads achieved through maximum jaw surface area
- Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle ensures a high clamping force to the various flange sizes within its capacity
- Beam width range 75mm to 457mm
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Optional locking device for 1t-10t (as standard on 15t-30t)
Products also available in this range include;
BCF Fixed Jaw Heavy Duty Beam Clamp With Shackle
BCF-0200, BCF-030S, BCF-050S, BCF-0500, BCF-0600, BCF-1000, BCF-100W, BCF-1500, BCF-2000, BCF-3000