WLL: 1000 - 20,000kg
Various Models Available
£2,240.00 excl vat
£2571.76 inc vat £2,143.13 excl vat
Tigrip TZR Load Indicator (With Remote Control)
The Tigrip load indicators, TZL and TZR are compact measuring devices for the weighing of loads. The TZL model is the standard digital display unit and the TZR model comes complete with a radio remote control.
On account of their flexibility, these load indicators are suitable for a multitude of applications. Whether used as a conventional crane weigher or to measure forces, it is the economical choice for various applications. They are very simple and straight forward to use!
The load indicators have a liquid crystal display (LCD), which can tare as well as show either the gross or the net load. It also indicates overload at 110% of the rated capacity as well as battery status.
The TZR load indicator can be operated by radio control. The displayed values can be taken off the remote control device and can be easily transferred to a PC. The system can be combined with an easy-to-read display. Several measured values can be totalled and saved.
- Retains the peak value to memory
- 200 operating hours battery capacity
- Automatically sets to 0 when weigher turned on
- Use of rechargeable batteries (Requires external battery charger)
- Display of maximum weight (gross/net)
- Display of measuring units at the load indicator
- Various measuring units; kg, tonnes, lbs and kN
- Warning display when batteries are low
- Remote control and data exchange via radio transmission
- Operation time, approximately 200 hours with 4 x 1.5v AA Batteries
- Temperature range when in operation -10 celsius to +50 celsius
- Temperature range when in storage -20 celsius to +70 celsius
- 20.5mm high LCD display (4.5 digits)
- Tare range is 100% of rated capacity
- Overload warning at 110% of the rated capacity
These units are supplied with replaceable AA batteries, as an option you may replace these for rechargeable batteries. The design of the crane weigher allows for easy calibration and maintenance.
Please note that the shackles featured in the photograph are NOT included as standard