Various Models & Options Available
£8466.00 inc vat £7,055.00 excl vat
Tractel Tirfor TU-A Pneumatic Wire Rope Winch
The tirfor® TU-A16 and TU-A32 can be motorized by a pneumatic system powered by an onsite or portable air supply and is operated by a standard control unit.
The tirfor® TU-A series adds flexibility to the operator particularly during extensive heavy-duty usage and movement of loads over long distances.
If the air pressure is lost, the tirfor® can also be disconnected from the motorizing linkage and operated manually.
- Delivering safe and assured operation in any direction, either in a straight line or using diverter pulleys over an unlimited length
- Low-wear clamping jaws during demanding applications increasing the life of the wire rope
- Overload protection for safe and secure operation
- Fast and easy to install and use
- Working load can be increased by using sheave blocks
- Positioning loads with millimetre accuracy
- Load capacity from 1600kg - 3200 kg
Please note that there are design differences between the TU-16P and the TU-32P.
These devices are purely for material applications and NOT man-riding purposes.
For any requirements beyond 70m of wire rope being needed, please contact LGS directly on 0800 678 5708 so that we may assist you