Underslung Forklift Clear View Boom (FMB 70)
Our under-slung forklift boom attachment is the perfect solution for when you need to utilise your forklift truck for handling rolls or coiled products. The fork mounted design of the forklift boom allows the truck operator quick changeover from pallet handling to roll handling with little downtime, ideal for when time is at a premium.
The forklift boom will come manufactured for high grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties.
We manufacture our forklift booms to order to ensure the roll diameter and under-slung nature of the design does not cause any conflict with your forklift truck forks. This way you can be assured that the roll you are handling will be lifted utilising the full length of the forklift pole.
With safety retaining pins to ensure the underslung forklift boom is safely and securely connected to your forklift forks, it’s the ideal attachment for carrying out your roll handling duties, and like all our forklift attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. Please advise the roll length and roll weight being handled with your enquiry so we can ensure the correct boom is quoted.
• Under-slung design ensures the roll is kept to the lift truck, reducing the necessity for using larger capacity lift trucks
• Free standing 'drive in' design only requires the truck operator to fit the boom, reducing downtime and standing time
• Large fork pockets allow quick fitment and changeover from roll handling to pallet handling, reducing both time and costs
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy 'glide in' pick up
• Twin heel retention pins to ensure the forklift boom is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations