Varilux Micro 800 Lumen Rechargeable Dive Torch
Please note: This torch is for underwater use only.
The Varilux Micro, for your convenience, is an ultra-compact and lightweight dive torch, with a variable output – it serves as the perfect solution for your lighting needs. The maximum output of 800 lumens will burn for approximately two hours and on the lowest output of 80 lumens, it will last approximately 28 hours. Like most torches in our Varilux range, light output is controlled via a magnetic induction switch.
Producing much more power than its small and slim profile might suggest, the Micro gives plenty of light for a night dive or looking into dark parts of wrecks. The conveniently compact Micro has a depth rating of 100 metres (328’) and is a great choice for a primary light for travelling divers. Its small size means the Micro is also a perfect back up torch to stow away in a drysuit/BCD pocket or on a D-Ring.
A rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery and a USB battery charger are included with the Micro, along with a lanyard, spare O-rings and lubricant for the tail cap. The tail cap is the opening point to remove the battery for charging, and it’s sealed with two O-rings. We've upgraded the batteries on our Micro torches, compared to the previous version, to increase their burn time. The new pink Samsung batteries in the Varilux Micro mean they have a longer life, and they are of a superior quality.
- USB battery charger
- 18650 rechargeable battery
- Spare O-rings
- Tail cap lubricant
- User instructions
- Hard plastic storage case
- Material: Anodised aircraft grade 6061 aluminium
- Torch body colour: grey//blue
- LED: 1x CREE XM-L2
- LED lifespan: 100000 h
- Burn time: 2-28h approx.
- Brightness: 80-800 lm
- Beam distance: 500m (1640’), beam angle: 5°
- Peak beam intensity: 20000 cd
- Impact resistance: 1m (3’3)
- Depth rating: 100m (328’)
- Light colour: white
- Mode: on/off mode (dimming, high and low bright stepless dimming modes)
- Switch design: magnetic induction
- Lens: coated glass lens
- Battery: 18650 3.7 V, 2600 mAh
- Size (length*head diameter): 147*35 mm (5.8*1.4”)
- Weight (torch): 153g (5.4oz)
- Weight (torch and battery): 197g (6.9oz)