WLL: 125 - 980kg
Various Models Available
£2,444.00 excl vat
£2639.52 inc vat £2,199.60 excl vat
Yale CPA Pneumatic Chain Hoist
Pneumatic chain hoists are characterised by high durability in a great number of industrial applications. The robust but light weight housing allows easy transportation.
- Designed for operating pressures of 5 to 7 bar.
- Rotating piston motor with 100 % duty rating and an unlimited number of starts for continuous operation.
- Integrated limit switches for highest and lowest hook position as standard.
- Self-adjusting automatic disc brake, maintenance-free.
- Extremely sensitive control with emergency-stop for a precise positioning of the load.
- Air release for brake as standard for models CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 and CPA 10-9
- Pressure regulator, manometer, lubricator and support.
- ATEX basic version available on request.
- Chain container available on request.
Automobile and aircraft industries, shipyards, on ships and docks, foundries, on-/offshore, paint factories, paint shops, refineries, oil depots, galvanizing, printing, textile, food industries, pulp, paper, cement mills, glass, ceramic industries, wood working industries, chemical industries, heat treatment and power plants etc.
To ensure faultless operation the compressed air supply must be filtered and lubricated
For any further lifting height requirements or technical advice please contact SGS directly on 0800 678 5708