Multi gas monitor %LEL(F) O2 H2S SO2
£580.00 excl vat
£522.00 inc vat £435.00 excl vat
BW Flex4 Multi Gas Detector CPD-W6X1H1S3-Y-00
Product featured is BW™ Flex4 (Filtered Catalytic LEL) %LEL(F) O2 H2S SO2 CPD-W6X1H1S3-Y-00 (yellow)
Introducing Honeywell’s latest multi gas monitor the BW Flex, choose from more than 15 sensors to simultaneously detect up to 4 gas hazards and with real time gas readings at a glance. Its innovative design, compact size and ease of use builds on the legacy of Honeywell BW gas detection products.
The Honeywell BW Flex incorporates i-Series intelligent sensors which monitor and provide advanced predictive calibration notice, end-of-life information in real-time as well as maintenance information. On this monitor these advanced alerts help to avoid safety incidents and reduce the likelihood of failure they increase awareness so preventive action can be taken which should help with unexpected downtime.
The Honeywell BW Flex can be paired with a smartphone easily via Bluetooth. Safety Gear Store can assist you with access to the download of the Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator app for quick and precise device management, reporting, maintenance and analysis. Increase productivity by simplifying tasks like recording incidents and save time with one click download for all instrument data.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use: Small, lightweight and wearable. One-button operation.
- Accurate: Low-power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning, which means accurate monitoring of combustibles.
- Responsive: 1series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures.
- Compatible: The Honeywell BW Flex Series is compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell Safety Suite using Bluetooth for wireless configuration
- Reliable: Two months of battery runtime on a 4.5-hour charge with our new low-powered IR LEL sensor. No daily charging, no unexpected downtime
- Easy to manage: The IntelliFlash green light indicates when the detector is in compliance and the amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- Size 108.2 mm x 61.5 mm x 43.2 mm (4.29 in x 2.44 in x1.7 in) with Alligator Clip 108.2 mm x 61.5 mm x 37.8 mm (4.29 in x 2.44 in x 1.49 in) with Klick Fast Stud
- Weight With Catalytic LEL: 189 g (6.7 oz) with Alligator Clip, 173 g (6.1 oz) with Klick Fast Stud With IR LEL: 186 g (6.6 oz) with Alligator Clip, 170 g (6.0 oz) with Klick Fast Stud
- Working Temperature -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F) and -20°C to 60°C ( -4°F to 140°F ) with Catalytic LEL sensor
- Working Humidity 5% to 95%
- Ingress Protection IP66, IP68
- Alarms and Type Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, Negative Drift, Over Limit, Multi-alarm
- Self-Test Perform diagnostic of sensor, circuitry on activation; Activated detector automatically performs analog sensor diagnostic every 10 minutes, digital sensor diagnostic every second
- Typical Battery Life 40 days @ 8 hours of use per day with IR LEL 15 hours with Catalytic LEL (with NDIR CH4 sensor)
- Connected Worker Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) – Ability to connect to Honeywell’s Safety Communicator App, Device Configurator App and Safety Suite Device Configurator Software
- User Options • Change High, Low, TWA and STEL alarm set points • Latching alarms • Set Calibration and/or bump test reminders • Assign worker and location assignments • Always on User options only available via Device Configurator and Safety Suite Device Configurator
- Certifications and Approvals ATEX, IEC Ex, contains FCCID, contains IC, CSA approval pending
- Device Warranty Three-year warranty for sensors and detector
Accessories for this monitor include:
- Mains 5-way charger,BW ICON/FLEX GA-PA-1-MC5-UK
- USB Charger Cable CP-USB
- 5 way cradle charger,BW ICON/FLEX CP-C01-5
- IR connectivity kit GA-USB1-IR
- External Auxiliary Filter Kit, BW Flex/ Flex-i CP-AF-K3
- Replacement External Filters (10pcs) CP-SS-AF-K1
- Calibration Cap, BW Icon/Flex CP-TC-1
- Manual aspirator pump kit with probe and filter (0.3 m/1 ft.) GA-AS02
- Neck strap with safety release GA-NS-1
- Short strap (6 in./15.2 cm) GA-LY-1
- Extension strap (4 ft./1.2 m) GA-ES-1
- Chest Harness GA-CH-2