- JSP ASG02B-101-100 Filterspec Replacement FMP2V Filters (Pack of 10)£ 16.34 £14.71 £17.65
- JSP ASG04B-101-100 Filterspec Replacement FMP2OV Filters (Pack of 10)£ 27.8 £25.02 £30.02
- JSP ASG03B-101-100 Filterspec Replacement FMP3V Filters (Pack of 10)£ 32.7 £29.43 £35.32
- JSP BMW380-000-700 Force 8 F8-002 P2 Classic Pre-filter Kit£ 44.4 £39.96 £47.95
- JSP BMN380-011-700 Force 8 F8-002 P2 Dust - 2 x Classic Filters£ 58.2 £52.38 £62.86
- JSP BMN990-001-700 Press To Check A2 P3 Filters - Set of 2£ 87.4 £78.66 £94.39
- JSP BMN210-011-700 Force 8 F8-110 A1 Organic Vapour - 2 x Classic Filters£ 89 £80.10 £96.12
- JSP BMN330-011-700 Force 8 F8-710 ABEK1 - 2 x Classic Filters£ 107.8 £97.02 £116.42
- JSP BMP550-011-700 Force 8 F8-112 A1P2 - 2 x Classic Filters£ 119.8 £107.82 £129.38
- JSP BMN320-011-700 Force 8 F8-510 AB1 - 2 x Classic Filters£ 153.4 £138.06 £165.67
We sell a range of Breathing Apparatus (BA) – both for Confined Space and Rescue and full Breathing Apparatus which provide breathable air in hazardous places with sometimes dangerous breathing conditions – IDLH or Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health.
Our selection of Confined Space and Rescue Breathing Apparatus are perfect for providing breathable air in emergency and rescue situations. They comprise of 2 main components – a face mask or hood to protect the user in an IDLH situation and the breathable air stored in a separate cylinder or container. They are also equipped with either a storage case or bag, which makes them easy to transport or be mounted in a prominent position if necessary.
Breathing Apparatus (BA) (often referred to as Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) or Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus (CABA)) are used in a range of different industries including Firefighting, Confined Space, Mining and Rescue Sevices. It is an important piece of safety equipment which allows a person to carry out necessary duties in hazardous conditions where air quality may be a danger to health, whilst still having access to breathable air. They are simple to use and quick to put on, making them perfect for emergencies and evacuations.
All of our Breathing Apparatus meets or exceeds the highest of quality and safety standards. They are lightweight and durable even in the harshest of conditions and provide peace of mind and dependability which is crucial for anybody working in conditions where the air quality can be dangerous to health.
• Fire Service
• Confined Space Entry and Evacuation
• Rescue Plans
• Fire Escape