- JSP BHT0A3-0L5-N00 Force 8 Half-Mask with PressToCheck P3 Filters
- JSP ASG03B-101-100 Filterspec Replacement FMP3V Filters (Pack of 10)
- JSP ASG129-121-100 Filterspec Black/Clear FMP2V Clam
- JSP BHT523-0L5-800 Force 8 Half-Mask with ABEK1 P3 Classic Filters
- JSP BHT333-0L5-800 Force 8 Half-Mask with ABEK1 Classic Filters
- JSP BHT303-0L5-800 Force 8 Half-Mask with A2P3 Classic Filters
- JSP BMP520-011-700 Force 8 F8-713 ABEK1P3 - 2 x Classic Filters
- JSP BMP580-011-700 Force 8 F8-712 ABEK1P2 - 2 x Classic Filters
- JSP BMN330-011-700 Force 8 F8-710 ABEK1 - 2 x Classic Filters
- JSP BMP540-011-700 Force 8 F8-512 AB1P2 - 2 x Classic Filters
We sell a range of Breathing Apparatus (BA) – both for Confined Space and Rescue and full Breathing Apparatus which provide breathable air in hazardous places with sometimes dangerous breathing conditions – IDLH or Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health.
Our selection of Confined Space and Rescue Breathing Apparatus are perfect for providing breathable air in emergency and rescue situations. They comprise of 2 main components – a face mask or hood to protect the user in an IDLH situation and the breathable air stored in a separate cylinder or container. They are also equipped with either a storage case or bag, which makes them easy to transport or be mounted in a prominent position if necessary.
Breathing Apparatus (BA) (often referred to as Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) or Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus (CABA)) are used in a range of different industries including Firefighting, Confined Space, Mining and Rescue Sevices. It is an important piece of safety equipment which allows a person to carry out necessary duties in hazardous conditions where air quality may be a danger to health, whilst still having access to breathable air. They are simple to use and quick to put on, making them perfect for emergencies and evacuations.
All of our Breathing Apparatus meets or exceeds the highest of quality and safety standards. They are lightweight and durable even in the harshest of conditions and provide peace of mind and dependability which is crucial for anybody working in conditions where the air quality can be dangerous to health.
• Fire Service
• Confined Space Entry and Evacuation
• Rescue Plans
• Fire Escape