Complete Kit - No Configuration Required
£3834.36 inc vat £3,195.30 excl vat
Globestock Trench Mount Davit Kits
These kits from Globestock combine the G.Davit with the Adjustable Clamp Socket (ACS) to produce a G.Davit variation perfect for over-edge applications.
The system in it's entirety has a maximum working load of 200kg for use with personnel and 250kg for material handling.
Providing these limits are not exceeded, it may be used as an anchor for more than one person silmuntaneously.
|Kit SKU||Kit Contents|
|GSEACSDK-14G||G.Davit, G.Saver II 14m Fall Arrester, Brackets, Choice of 505mm or 325mm ACS|
|GSEACSWDK-20M||G.Davit, G.Winch 20m, Brackets, Choice of 505mm or 325mm ACS|
|GSEACSWDK-14G||G.Davit, G.Winch 20m, G.Saver II 14m, Brackets, Choice of 505mm or 325mm ACS|
The G.Davit is an anchorage device for confined space access and working at height situations, for temporary or permanent access.
The G.Davit is Designed for use with the G.Saver II and G.Winch.
- Light 18kg (D200-80). Manufactured from aluminium.
- Safe Both the G.Winch and G.Saver II can be mounted in an ergonomic position on the same side of the mast, keeping the top operator away from the edge.
- Smart Clever cable routing keeps rope away from the area of operation, reducing risk.
- Adaptable up to 760mm reach (see table below).
- Portable Compact and easy to carry.
- Quick Simple assembly, no tools required.
- Reliable Manufactured in the UK by Globestock; rapid distribution and fast spares response.
Globestock's man riding winch is a durable winch rated for the day to day lifting of both personnel and loads. The anti-run braking mechanism ensures that if the winding arm is released during lifting the winch automatically locks, holding the person / load steady until the handle is rotated again by the operator. The 1:8.9 gear ratio make personnel lifting easy and allows 50mm of cable retrieval per rotation. This winch may be mounted to various anchor devices.
Globestock G-Saver II Fall Arrester
The G.Saver II is a retractable fall arrest device which features a combined rescue winch for raising or lowering the user to safety, should a fall occur.
The G.Saver II should be primarily used in fall arrest mode with the winch mechanism disengaged, in order to protect the user from a fall. Should a fall occur, the steel cable is pulled out at an accelerating rate; when a speec of 1.5m/sec is reached, the braking system activates, thereby arresting and cushioning the fall. Once the fall has been arrested, the winch mechanism can be engaged so that the user can be either raised or lowered to safety. The G.Saver II eliminates the need for additional equipment to retrieve users and prevents them from being suspended for a long period of time, awaiting rescue by other means.
With the suspended load removed and the winch mechanism disengaged, the cable automatically retracts back in to the unit, regaining its fall arrest function. The G.Saver II can be mouned vertically above the user or horizontally, in conjunction with a suitable anchorage point. It can also be used in conjunctio with the G.Tripod and G.Davit.
Adjustable Clamp Socket
- Suits D200-60 and D200-80 G.Davit models
- Certifed for lifting personnel and loads to 200kg & 250kg respectively
- Manufactured from Aluminium
- Available for different wall thickness (See ACS Selection tool)
- The supporting structure must be strong enough to support a bending moment of 8,400 Nm
Data Sheet - ACS Kit
Data Sheet - G.Davit