Sar RAD-5M RAD Positioning Lanyard
Sar RAD Positioning Lanyard - 5m with No Connectors
- Average static load with above rope before creep 4kN
- Static strength as in the test 15kN for 3mins
- Weight: 296grams + 80 grams per Meter of rope
- Material: High strength alloy plates and handle anodized with stainless steel cam and spindles.
- Colour: BLACK
- Rope colour: white with red fleck/black on request.
- Conforms to EN 358 & EN12841-C
The SAR RAD is the result of the continued success of the A-B descender. Both multi functional devices, the RAD is smaller, lighter and has been tested to and conforms with more European standards for a wider variety of applications. This means that the RAD can be used as a stand alone device in many more environments, therefore reducing the need for multiple devices with increased cost. The RAD fully conforms to, EN12841-C-06 and EN358-00 system.
The swivel plate screw can be removed and the device opened for changing rope if inadvertently damaged during work, or for fitting onto a descent rope.