Gas Detector Type: Multi Gas
£502.80 inc vat £419.00 excl vat
Analox AX60SCQYA Quick Connect AX60 O2 Sensor Only
The Ax60+ is a wall-mountable multi gas monitor for detecting carbon dioxide with an option for monitoring oxygen available now. The new Ax60+ multi gas monitor offers the additional functionality of being able to add modular sensors, creating a fully flexible solution.
The CO2 sensor is set by default to trigger a low-level alarm at 1.5% CO2, an evacuation alarm at 3% CO2 and a time-weighted average alarm (TWA) of 0.5% CO2 measured over eight hours. Alarm set-points can be fully customised by the user to adhere to specific local regulations.
The O2 sensor provides an early warning of both oxygen depletion and oxygen enrichment. The O2 sensor is set by default to trigger low-going alarms at both 19.5% and at 18% and a high-going alarm at 23%. The alarm setpoints can be changed by the user. Warnings are announced by high-visibility strobe lights and high-volume sounders.
*Please note the AX60+ can only accommodate 4 sensors (O2 and CO2) in any combination with 8 alarms.
Analox Ax60+ Contents:
1 x Central display unit
1 x Quick connect with universal power supply
(Does not include sensors or alarm please select from list)
The CO2 and O2 sensors are interchangeable and can be fully integrated as part of a multi-point, multi-gas detection and alarm system.
Key features of the Ax60+ wall mountable multi gas monitor:
- Multi-point, multi-gas, distributed monitoring system
- 4-channel flexibility allowing any sensor combination - both now and in the future
- Central display unit for remote operation and control
- User-configurable alarms, setpoints and relay outputs
- Built-in software for operation and maintenance tasks
- Relay 'failsafe options'
- Improved accuracy and calibration for CO2 channels
- Meets TUV, DIN, NFPA, IFC and OSHA requirements
- Up to five year sensor and electronics warranty
- Virtually maintenance free
- The Ax60+ has 2 built in relays as standard
Safety Gear Store offer a calibration and installation service please call sales for prices on 0800 678 5708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org