Heightec WK11 Rigger’s Tower Climber Kit
The Riggers Tower Climbing kit is a versatile combination of equipment which allows for work positioning and fall arrest. It can be readily integrated into systems for rope access, rescue and evacuation.
The multi-functional MATRIX rope access/rigging harness features ergonomically designed shoulder, waist and leg pads for greater user comfort. Articulating front waist connection increases comfort when working particularly when not suspended.
Also in the Riggers Tower Climbing Kit is the ELITE twin lanyards for continuous attachment while climbing. The rope material gives a high level of resistance to abrasion and cutting. The large central ring proves a straightforward place to “park” an unused lanyard.
DUON-Air technical safety helmet
- Total compliance for complex environments with changing hazards
- Full adaptability with configurable chinstrap and vents
- Exceptional fit and stability with a unique adjustment system
- Complete versatility; compatible with a full range of accessories
- Quick connect leg buckles for rapid fitting
- Integral delta screwlink simplifies attachment and use of chest ascenders
- Side D-rings allow work positioning and fold away discreetly
- Adjustable and releasable padded shoulder straps
- Front (chest) and rear fall arrest attachment points
- DUON-Air helmet EN 12492
- MATRIX full body harness with side D’s and Q/C legs
- ELITE twin lanyard 1.25m
- PIRANHA adjuster for positioning or restraint 2m
- Durable 30L KARI 30 (WLL 18kg)
All work kits come complete with our versatile KARI transport bag (B30 – WLL 18kg). heightec’s new KARI bag range is tough, waterproof and suitable for storage and hauling. Designed specifically for work at height and rescue, the KARI transport bag range brings all the features of traditional dry bags but with increased protection. Different styles available for different functions – personal kits, rescue systems, rope, tool bags etc. View the full range here.
||Various EN Approvals
WK11 Rigger’s tower climber kit - Datasheet
heightec Guide to Rope & Edge Protection Poster 2016